Code Detection, Analysis and Management Literature
(Thanks to Dr. Robert Tairas for a previous version of the literature page)
The papers that talk about clone detection techniques are listed first followed by papers that talk about other aspects of clone clones. These include:
- Categorization and visualization of detected clones to aid in the analysis of the clones
- Managing clones
- Survey of the research field in general and evaluation of different clone detection tools
- Searching for crosscutting concerns
- Development of reference data for tool evaluation
- Evalution of copying and pasting by programmers
In addition, links to clone detection tools (standalone and Eclipse plugins), related events, and research groups are also listed.
If any of the information below is incorrect or out of date, please email . Also, please email any suggestions of other papers. The papers are sorted by year of publication (most recent first).
View this list sorted by: [ Category | Publication Venue | Year | Author ]
Last updated: 07/17/2011 | RSS
Surveys and Evaluations: